Holiday Village Montenegro – Free Child Places First Choice 2020 / 2021
Holiday Village Montenegro in Ulcinj, Montenegro
- Huge sandy beach
- Swim-up rooms on offer
- Aerial adventure assault course
- 4 Star official rating
Holiday Village Montenegro was new for 2018. A powder-soft beach for a doorstep, loads of activities and a top pool scene will all be part of the deal at the brand new Holiday Village Montenegro.
The Holiday Village Montenegro opened its doors in 2018, with brand-spanking new family swim-up rooms. It’ll boast all the Holiday Village hallmarks, including a high ropes course and a football academy.
Try somewhere new – find out more about Montenegro with its stunning natural beauty and fairy-tale towns.
The Holiday Village Montenegro slots in nicely between Ulcinj’s countryside and a golden beach that stretches out for three kilometres. A 10-minute cab ride gets you into town. And daytrip-wise, good-looking Kotor is an hour and 40 minutes up the coast.
Holiday Village Features:
- ‘HV Live’ entertainment, exclusive to Holiday Villages’
- Clubs for 0 to 11 year olds, run to UK standards
- Meet-and-greets with the Widgets
- Expert-run swim, stage and football academies
- Outdoor activities including archery, Water Walkerz and raft-building
- Child-friendly buffets and at least 2 à la carte restaurants
- Outdoor Pool – The main pool is huge and surrounded by sunbeds and parasols.
- Buffet Restaurant – There’s a big spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as options for vegetarians and little ones.
- Rooms Types Include – These smart 2-bedroom family rooms have a double bedroom with a queen-size bed and a further bedroom with a bunk bed. Just so you know, the top bunk is only suitable for kids over 6 years old. Larger Family rooms with terrace are also available.
Kids Clubs -Holiday Village Montenegro
This Holiday Village has 3 kids’ clubs. There’s Little Stars for 3 to 5 year-olds, Super Stars for 6-8s and Mega Stars for 9 to 11s. They’re open 7 days a week and most of the activities are included. There’s also a Twinkle Stars crèche run by qualified UK staff.
First Choice All Inclusive Holiday Villages
All Inclusive includes :
- Food – buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drink – selected local brand alcohol and soft drinks
- Sports and activities – included except where indicated.